Technical Architect (Up to 65k)
VANRATH are pleased to be working with one of the leading IT companies in Northern Ireland to be recruiting an Infrastructure Technical Architect. The role is working with on the one of the companies most high profile clients based in NI working with some of the best people in the market.
As part of the Infrastructure Technical Architecture team you will be producing designs ranging in sizes across the clients IT infrastructure. The role will have a variety across servers, cloud, data centre and virtualization technologies. You will work out what a client needs and be able to help design a system to support what they are looking to achieve. You will have to understand the technical risk to client infrastructure and advise on ways to mitigate the risk and come up with an overall solution.
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following:
- Expertise across multiple technologies such as HyperV, VMWare, Cloud, Active Directory, Citrix etc
- Great knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies and Cloud solutions.
- Great communication skills to both all types of audiences
- Expertise in architectural design from technology stack through to infrastructure.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders
The salary for this role is negotiable as the client is very much after the top talent in the market and will therefore negotiate depending on experience. Other benefits include 25 days + stat holidays, health care, pension contributions etc and flexibility to work from home.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Job Reference: MEV-M10J3_1571576412
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP