Team Lead Business Analyst
A leading organisation requires a Lead Business Analyst who will have the opportunity to learn, develop and join them in defining the future of their business, as they look to refine and enhance their ways of working.
The Lead Business Analyst will be driving developments that will optimise business interaction. On a daily basis they will identify demands and challenges that face the business and from this, will lead the discovery phase, identifying requirements, analysing risk and carrying out process modelling, taking the lead on the prioritisation of small change tasks to ensure that deadlines and promises are met by delivery teams. Experience of acting as a Lead Business Analyst in a financial services environment would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing global industry leader who provide on-the-job training and challenges that will help you progress your career.
What you will be doing;
- Work with colleagues and cross-functional teams to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications, and business cases
- Perform in-depth analysis to deliver an enhanced Digital Channel experience
- Produce clear and high-quality documentation for scrum teams, business and market stakeholders across all regions for various programmes of work
- Validate and prioritise requirements using research and customer insights
- Support the delivery production line (development, integration, testing, and implementation) and ensure that digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers
- Adhere to the User Centred Design processes, working to agreed sprint and release plans
What you will bring to the role;
To be successful in this role you should have proven experience within the Technology sector with knowledge of the following skills:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within a digital or financial services organization
- Solid experience of working in a Scaled Agile/Agile, process improvement, and LEAN thinking environment
- Experience of relevant systems such as JIRA, Confluence, Burn up and Burn Down techniques or Trello
- Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels; including technical, market place, and customer considerations
Alongside a competitive salary, you will be rewarded an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 8%, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
Based in Belfast City centre in brand new offices.
If this is of interest please apply ASAP!
For more information on this role or any other IT role in Belfast, please contact Gary McMahon on 02890330250 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: GMC2908_1571677209
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP