Talent Acquisition Lead
Vanrath are delighted to be recruiting for a Technical Recruitment Lead on behalf of our Financial Services client, based in Belfast. This role will be for 12 months initially, but will go permanent.
Salary for this role is up to £40,000 per annum
My client is looking for a Technical recruitment Lead to support the recruitment team in their Belfast office. Reporting to the Director of Recruitment, the sucecssful candidate will support the Belfast & London office technical hiring needs at all levels, but predominantly across technology focused positions. This person will build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and candidates, as well as manage and execute all recruiting requisitions while following the group recruiting process.
- Work directly with hiring managers to understand the business, develop strategies, attract top quality candidates, manage interviewing process, select candidates, drive offer/negotiation process, and solidify start date and on-boarding process.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, negotiating offers and new employee on boarding that is consistent with global recruiting standards
- Provide general market intelligence and research on their competitors and regularly communicate information
- Track all recruiting data through Workday and participate in department activities and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the wider Recruiting Team members on various talent acquisition topics to continually support evolving business needs (e.g. retention, process improvement)
- Developing and executing search strategies including talent mapping and the pipe-lining of passive candidates within the tech industry
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners to ensure all HR related services are being met as well as interact to share pertinent business information to show unity and seamless delivery to divisions.
Qualifications. Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience of full life cycle technology recruiting experience, with demonstrated success in an in-house environment.
- Financial Services industry experience strongly preferred.
- Strong experience in technology based hiring a must (Development, Infrastructure and Networking).
- Ability to creatively source using methods that include networking, Boolean search and CV database mining.
- Demonstrated relationship management experience working with hiring managers in delivering recruiting results.
- Strong working knowledge of an ATS .
- Attention to detail and comfort level adapting to recruiting and tracking processes.
- Process orientated with a strong appreciation for the administration and compliance that lies behind resourcing activity.
- Creative sourcing background and ability to track and communicate recruiting data.
- Collaborative team player and strong communicator.
- Hands-on experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pace environment.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resource job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link or contact Sophie Cousans in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: SCS0711201812_1541695292
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Senior HRBP (UK & Ireland Role)
Northern Ireland (Midlands)
NegotiableFull Job Spec
Senior HR Advisor (Top Tier Firm)
NegotiableFull Job Spec
Regional HR Generalist – Maternity Cover
£35000 - £50000 Per Annum + Car Allowance, Pension, ParkingFull Job Spec