Supply Chain Planner
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Supply Chain Planning Specialist for our client a leading manufacturing company based in Derry/Londonderry. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager you will take a lead role in being a pro-active and valued member of the team.
- Develop and maintain effective supply, distribution and inventory plans.
- Maintain product inventory levels within agreed volume / quality targets.
- Navigate given constraints to ensure optimised supply plan, whilst maintaining inventory on target.
- Lead and execute product allocation processes to effectively manage supply constraints and pro-actively engage with stakeholders.
- Lead and execute order fulfilment processes to ensure perfect customer order fulfilment.
- Lead and execute At Risk Inventory Management processes to maximise value creation
- Pro-actively support other Supply Planners and Production Schedulers.
- Promote the optimum use of the SAP APO planning functionality.
- Identify and execute continuous improvement and waste elimination opportunities.
- Maintain highly effective communications with all key stakeholders.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience in a supply chain/order fulfilment or sales & operations planning role with demonstrated supply chain planning experience. Previous experience of using ERP systems such as SAP (APO) and have strong business acumen.
- Market leading salary + benefit package
- Discretionary bonus
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: DT11022019_1549890016
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: