Solutions Architect (Contract)
Having acquired another global giant, my client is now in need of a Solutions Architect (Contract) to join their Belfast team to support the integration of over 600 applications. The Solutions Architect (Contract) will work alongside the US team (normal working hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm will apply) but also be supported by the Technical Architects here in Belfast. The appointed Solutions Architect (Contract) should have in-depth experience of documentation, data flows, work-flows etc. This is a long-term contract for the right candidate.
- Oversight of architecture based initiatives
- Assisting senior management with the production of management reports and dashboards as a result of data mining, statistical analysis, monitoring and tracking of key deliverables
- Gather detailed requirements and translate these into project milestones and deliverables
- Creation of project documentation, including management reports, recommendations and outcomes
- Actively participate in the automation of architecture based compliance activities
- 5+ years relevant experience in the capacity of solution architecture
- Experience developing technical architecture and standards programs f
- Experience in a highly regulated industry
- Experience in business or systems analysis efforts.
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC methodologies; agile is a big advantage.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
£400 – £450 a day (depending on experience)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract or Temporary IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: ORF811SA_1541692269
Salary: £400 - £450 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: