Software Developer C# .NET (Invest-tech)
Our Client is a diversified financial services firm (listed on the NASDAQ) that operates through two business segments: a broker dealer and an investment management division. They have been established in Belfast since 2013 and have just expanded into brand-new premises in Belfast City Centre.
You will join an established team supporting and enhancing the existing set of products as well as developing new solutions using the latest technologies. The role offers career growth for the right candidate in the form of technical ownership, design opportunities and increasing interaction with the business stakeholders to improve the service delivered.
- Relevant degree/or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3 years’ commercial C# .NET Software Development experience
- Experience with application support, e.g. troubleshooting user problems to arrive at conclusions
- Proven ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships well with senior stakeholders
- Technical: C#, .NET, MVC, WCF, Entity-Framework, Net-MQ, SQL
- Experience with financial data and financial data providers
- Experience working in the Financial Industry
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Ability to travel to international office in New York (not essential)
This unique opportunity will give C# .NET Software Developers access to a role with a Financial Market Leader. This is reflected in a generous starting salary, company pension and health-care scheme.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Andrew Durkin in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: ADM10D22J4_1571763611
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: