VANRATH are proud to have an exclusive opportunity for a Site Planner for our client based in Ballymena who are one of the largest food producers in Britain. They were founded on expertise but are also entrepreneurs seeking out , opportunities, encouraged by culture that allows great commercial ideas to flourish.If you have desire and ambition to work with a company that recognises its employees at the heart of their company then this role is for you.
The Ideal Person:
- Ensure supplier service levels are maintained and recorded against KPI’s for delivery, accuracy, timeliness and quality.
- Management of raw material and packaging coming into the factory
- Management of planning function on site
- Building and maintaining forecasts (6 week and 12 weeks) for raw material and packaging to ensure materials are available in a timely manner inline with production requirements
- working closely with Logistics Planner on site to ensure production and logistics plans are aligned
- Cover for Site Operations (Supply Chain) Manager and responsible for planning function on site at all times.
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest of confidence on 02890330250
Job Reference: DT202218_1545588007
Salary: Up to £28000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: