Senior Talent Specialist (Technology )Exclusive
Senior Talent Specialist (Technology FDI)
VANRATH Exclusive Role
VANRATH is excited to be exclusively partnering with a market leading technology organisation, in the early phases of setting up a new centre of excellence in Belfast.
Part of the first phase of recruitment will see the business appoint a new Senior Talent Specialist to help implement their culture and people agenda and coordinate recruitment in partnership with the Site Director. This is a senior appointment for the organisation and will attract a salary and benefits package in line with the level of appointment.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Recruitment/Talent Specialist to work in partnership with the local site leaders and help drive the organisation within the local marketplace as an employer of choice.
- Responsible for participating in the recruiting and on boarding process, including screening, interviews, and job offers.
- Work with employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment, driving corporate and business initiatives.
- Provide tools, training and support to managers to ensure effective hiring decisions.
- Ensure legal compliance with respect to applicant processing.
- Facilitate the hiring processes for management; assist with employee development plans for managers.
- Manage Talent Review and Performance Management process.
- Compensation and Reward
- 5 + years experience in a Talent or Recruitment related role
- Experience in a start-up company would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong local knowledge of the technology sector, meet up groups etc
- Possess a high level of integrity and the ability to work in a fast passed, team based environment, with a passion for providing a responsive service
Highly competitive salary + benefits package
The opportunity to the implement a talent development strategy from the ground up, with full support from the site lead.
For further information on this Exclusive HR related vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD)in the strictest of confidence on 07577777450
Job Reference: RDM22/10/19TAS_1571763637
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: