Senior Software Developer C# (Newry)
Our client is a leading consultancy provider to the capital markets industry with over 2250 staff globally. They provide high-performance time series database software primarily to banking related or adjacent industries.
As a Software Developer you will be working alongside some of the top talent in the sector to develop and maintain existing software applications in their Capital Markets Consulting Business. This role will give you hands on experience in Docker, Kubernettes, .Net Core and other best of breed technologies.
The role will involve:
- Full SDLC activities from design, programming, testing, Scripting, installation
- Ensure that applications are developed to full usability in terms of robustness, scalability and security
- Ensuring all code complies with the highest security and technical standards
- 2.1 Degree or Higher in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years Software Development Experience
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Experience of working in a commercial business environment
- Significant experience of working in Financial Services
- Strong mathematics background
- Open to travel/working in EMEA/Global (Not necessary)
- Strong presentation skills
Includes a sum of flexible benefits, that include life insurance, pension scheme etc amongst a host of other brilliant benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Software job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Andrew Durkin in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 or by email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: ADM9D19J2_1568911123
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: