Senior Pensions Administrator (City Centre)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Pension Administrator on behalf of our client a well known financial services firm based in Belfast City Centre. As a result of expansion of their pension administration business our client has an opportunity for an experienced Pension Administrator within their occupational pension administration team.
- You will be the main point of contact for a portfolio of defined benefit schemes
- Pro-actively manage and act as the main point of contact for portfolio of DB schemes whilst checking colleagues work
- Provide cover for fellow colleagues and team manager when necessary
- Ensure that all agreed service levels are met
- Act as an effective problem solver providing technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of client issues
- Demonstrate ownership, responsibility and accountability for yourself whilst acting in a support role for junior members through feedback and coaching.
- You should be organised, methodical and logical in your approach to the delegation of responsibilities.
- Have achieved, or be willing to complete, professional qualifications through the Pensions Management Institute
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, including English and Maths (Grade C min)
- At least 3 years` relevant DB and DC experience
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: DT220419_1556038822
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: