Senior Payroll Consultant
With state of the art offices in London, USA and Northern Ireland, this client was voted best placed to work (NI) in 2016 and featured on the Forbes’ ‘USA’s most promising companies’ list in 2015. Cutting edge technology stack coupled with unrivalled benefits and a fantastic office environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements.
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications.
- Analyze gaps and complete fit gap documentation.
- Lead the Workday implementation process from start to finish.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required.
- Perform testing, deployment systems integration; including, testing, and executing the pilot/implementation/ deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software.
- Setting up and using project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday.
- Conducting product fit analysis.
- Engage with client project managers, defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients.
- Work with client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Ensure client takes advantage of Workday system.
- Previous experience working with Workday, PeopleSoft or other ERP HR/Payroll systems/applications.
- Must be Workday Payroll (UK) certified
- 2+ years experience implementing Payroll or supporting Payroll operations
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional HR/Payroll design docs.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a software consulting company.
- Ability to develop complex functional designs, including options for technical platforms.
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll.
- Candidate should be able to collaborate with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction.
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation, and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed.
- Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or enterprise software company a plus.
- Passion for customer service.
- Travel 25%
Leading Salary ahead of market rate which is negotiable depending on Experience. In addition to a highly competitive salary my client offer the following:
- An environment in which to succeed
- Access to the senior management team
- Accelerated career progression/ training and development plan
- Company pension plan
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 Days Holiday Entitlement
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Gary McMahon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: GMC1211_1547146814
Salary: Up to £1 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP