Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a Professional Services firm based in the greater Belfast area. Our client is looking for someone to work across the whole marketing mix to organise and guide marketing programmes of different disciplines/lines, towards effective delivery on time and within budget. Previous Professional Services (law firms, accountancy firms and management consultancy firms) marketing experience is a plus but not a must.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and partners to drive marketing efforts and specific projects/campaigns from conception to fully implementation.
- Create innovative end-to-end marketing programmes to support partner activity including developing cutting edge research, market-leading content and original business events.
- Develop content and ensure toolkit is fully leveraged.
- Propose compelling and commercially effective client propositions.
- Develop and deliver on-budget project plans, project managing production process with external and internal agencies.
- Provide high quality management information (including ROI) on the performance of marketing activities and programmes.
- Research and analyse the latest market, competitor and client data.
- Contribute to plan and budget process, monitoring material available for end-to-end programmes.
- Work with colleagues in other teams to determine client needs in the market and aligning propositions and campaigns to these.
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure all programmes are joined up, sponsored and delivered on budget in line with firm strategy, their success measured and monitored.
- Manage risk approval process, developing and cascading best practice.
- Understand the firm’s brand values and their expression in every programme.
The Ideal Candidate
- BA university degree or equivalent with excellent grades.
- A proven track record within B2B Marketing is a must. Previous experience in Professional Services (law firms, accountancy firms and management consultancy firms) marketing is an added value but not a must.
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, with a proven track record of implementing and delivering marketing programmes.
- Good experience of working across complex or matrixed organisations.
- Demonstrable experience in all key functional areas.
- Highly proficient in all MS Office packages (including PowerPoint) and knowledge of CRM systems.
Our client offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in leading firm in a strategic position for the company’s marketing team. Marketing is a strategic function of the Group’s present and future plans. High exposition and growth opportunities are part of the role. Depending on the experience and final agreed title, salary will be on the band for the position.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: Mke080219_1549652411
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Digital Marketing Executive (1 year contract)
Attractive Salary + Completion BonusFull Job Spec
Brand Executive (Cookstown)
Northern Ireland (Midlands)
Competitive Salary And Excellent BenefitsFull Job Spec
Digital Marketing Associate
Northern Ireland (South)
Excellent Salary + BenefitsFull Job Spec