Senior Java Developer ( BioTech)
My client are literally one of the most interesting software houses to set up in NI in recent years. My client respect the confidentiality element of applying for a role with them, so all first round interviews can be conducted on site at VANRATH’s offices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the Software Developer include:
– Technical steering, design and architecture of applications in managing both the business and technical domain.
– Articulate and present the business value associated to technical decisions
– Undertaking business analysis and user story writing with business stakeholders and development team
– Project estimating, planning and agreeing story prioritisation with product owners
– To drive improvements to development standards and processes which increase code quality and team velocity
– Undertaking end of iteration demos and facilitate end of iteration retrospectives
– To keep abreast of industry best practises and technology and where appropriate to champion these throughout the development team
– Mentoring and motivating team members
To be considered for the role you will need significant and advanced Java development skills with OO design patterns & architecture along with knowledge of some of the following: Web Protocols, Knowledge of data warehousing – Spring – MVC – Hibernate / JPA – XP development Practices – (TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, etc) – JUnit 4 / Hamcrest – Maven 2, Ant – XML, XSL – SVN / GIT.
In terms of roles that have been released this year, this role is amongst the best based on the team dynamic and the flexible work environment. Excellent work conditions, good remuneration package, excellent technology stack, lots of head room to develop. The company is run by a talented Software Architect that is keen to help mid level developers progress in a product lead business.
To find out more please call Ryan Quinn directly on 02890 300 250 or send in your CV via the link below. To apply for this role , you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.
Job Reference: RQc713J21W1_1568735156
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + work from home
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Senior Developer – Scrum exp
£45000 - £60000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec
Software Integration Engineer – Java / Python
£35000 - £50000 Per Annum + Negotiable Based On ExperienceFull Job Spec
Data Scientist ( Java )
£65000 - £70000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec