SENIOR EMPLOYMENT SOLICITOR (5 – 8 PQE)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Employment Solicitor (5 – 8 years’ PQE) on behalf of our client who is a leading global law firm. Based in Belfast the Senior Employment Solicitor will lead the employment team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Employment Solicitor to develop and build the employment team in Belfast which will be directly integrated with the London team.
- Managing and supervising the relevant team in Belfast, in co-ordination with the relevant members of the London employment team
- Providing assistance in matters such as employment due diligence on transactions, reviewing materials relevant to Data Subject Access Requests and providing support on appropriate contentious employment matters
- Responding to client queries on day-to-day HR-related issues
- Executing client chargeable work to the highest of standards
- Keeping up to date with all relevant legal developments
- Assisting in client pitches and know how projects
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor or barrister in England and Wales with at least 5 years’ PQE and will have an excellent technical understanding of English employment law. The candidate will have experience of operating at associate/senior associate level within a medium/large London City firm. This position is a key opportunity that will offer significant scope for career progression within a growing global law firm.
Salary will be negotiable and tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal Jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sarah Chapa in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: SCH130819_1565726403
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: