Senior Data Anaysts x 2 ( SQL WebServices XPATH )
My client are an Industry leader in their sector. A cloud based system that provides real time information to key stakeholders across the US and Europe. This role will will revolve around driving the continual improvement of data integrity.
Your responsibilities should include:
- Demonstrable ability to actively establish rapport, credibility and influence to get results throughout an organisation at all levels.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (XPath & XQuery development), databases (SQL etc) and REST API/Web Services
- Experience working with ETL software designer packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and performing end-to-end data analysis.
- Analyse data files, data layouts and data sources and targets to understand data structures.
- Translate business requirements into data requirements for review and sign-off with customer, product and technical teams.
- Design case studies, business and process flow documentation.
- Work with internal architects and, assisting in the development of current and target state enterprise data architectures.
- Author and maintain data mapping and transformation rules documentation.
You should have:
- 3 + years of data analysis and reporting experience.
- Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
Work Based Competencies
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organisation
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Very good prioritisation skills to balance key priorities
- A strong customer centric approach.
- Strives to do the “right thing”, not just the “easy thing”
- Is effective in unifying and creating teams of people with disparate skills
- Is courageous and decisive, prioritizes effectively, maintains a clear focus and sees action through to delivery
- Is energetic, determined, positive, goal focused and consistent – even under pressure
- Builds trust and demonstrates integrity in all circumstances.
To find out more about this role , call Ryan Quinn on 02890 330250 for a confidential discussion. If you would like to apply send in your CV via the link below and Ryan qwill get back to you within 24 hours of the receipt of your CV.
Job Reference: RQM599_1555080294
Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP