Sales & Bid Executive
Sales & Bid Executive
VANRATH are proud to have partnered with one of the UK’s most well renowned Office Furniture providers, to recruit a new position of Sales & Bid Executive.
The Sales & Bid Executive will join a long established sales team and be responsible for inbound communication and relationships with existing customers across a range of customers, focusing on Education customers.
You will be a key team player in the bid/ tender process for customers across public and private sectors. Candidates bringing this experience will be highly preferred.
This role will require professional communication with customers and an overall passion for customer excellence.
- Planning contact and warm relationships with key customer targets of the business, identifying product and service needs that can be delivered
- Support the tendering and procurement processes within both the public and private sectors
- Undertaking PPQs and tenders including follow up debriefs and challenges put forward via formal procurement processes. This will include site visits, co-ordinating showroom appointments etc.
- To support sales development and identifying new opportunities, ensuring that all customer needs are clearly understood and requirements are met on a timely and professional basis
- Liaising closely with Design to ensure that the specification of requirements is clearly outlined to provide the customer with an accurate and professional design solution
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years experience in an internal sales support role. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in a similar role within the office furniture sector and those with experience of tendering procedures.
- Proven experience of ability to support in the delivery of a formal tender.
- Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), Grade C or above to include Maths and English
- Strong IT skills, with experience in the full Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint mainly). Preference will be given to candidates with Sage experience.
- Proven experience offering excellent customer care with a professional and courteous attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, with customers and internal departments
- Excellent customer care with a professional attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team and influence and negotiate with a range of people at various levels of seniority.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines on various projects at once
- Preference will be given to candidates with a proven track record of managing a sales client base
- Competitive base salary
- Company benefits scheme
- Free parking
- Opportunity to work with one of NI’s most reputable employers
- Monday to Friday business hours only
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Job Reference: MRT1080119_1547146810
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: New Position
Business Development Manager (IT Solutions)
Northern Ireland (North)
NegotiableFull Job Spec
Business Development Executive (Digital Network)
Excellent Benefits Package Including Bonus.Full Job Spec
Sales Support Executive
Competitive Salary + BenefitsFull Job Spec