Recruitment Manager (Volume Role) Exclusive
Recruitment Manager (Volume Role)
VANRATH Exclusive Role
Belfast City Centre
VANRATH is excited to be exclusively partnering with an award winning customer service business, presently seeking to appoint a Recruitment & Talent Manager to a newly created role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruiter from either an Agency or Internal environment, with a strong track record in volume recruitment that can work in partnership with site leaders to develop and deliver on talent attraction and retention of staff for their Belfast site.
- Assume ownership for the full recruitment lifecycle
- Ensure targets regarding headcount, time to hire and candidate experience are achieved on time and within budget
- In partnership with the HR Director, develop a strategic plan for Talent Acquisition across all UK sites.
- Develop an effective employer brand by utilising social media, digital marketing and other platforms
- Manage and deliver Graduate Recruitment Program
- Responsible for all P&L pertaining to Recruitment
- Establish strong working relationships with senior stakeholders
- 5 + years experience in a volume Recruitment role
- Experience in the recruitment of customer service, sales and technical employees would be highly advantageous
- CIPD Qualified or working towards(desirable)
Highly competitive salary + benefits package based in a central Belfast location
For further information on this Exclusive HR related vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) in the strictest of confidence on 07577777450
Job Reference: RDM22/10/19RM_1571763609
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: