We are widely regarded as Northern Ireland’s leading, specialist recruitment consultancy. Due to our continued growth, we are pleased to be hiring for an exciting new role within our well-established Temporary Recruitment Division. Specifically, this role will focus on Business Support roles, supporting public and private sector clients, and will sit within a very strong, supportive and collaborative team who have excellent relationships and live contracts in place to ensure you take on a busy and highly productive desk from the outset.
At VANRATH we prefer not to lean on clichés to attract our consultants. The truth of what we offer is:
- You will develop your career working with the leading consultancy in Northern Ireland and you will hone your skills and approach from working with the leading consultants in the country.
- You will enjoy unparalleled earnings in your sector in Northern Ireland.
- You will benefit from a sensible, respectful and commercial working environment.
- Work smart – we will help you build your desk based on sensible practices and achievable targets, not on aimless KPI’s and long hours. You will take full ownership of your desk, with a strong, proven support system in place, ensuring you spend your time growing your business and reaping the rewards – including an early finish every Friday and not to mention our monthly away days.
We don’t need to name drop our clients but suffice to say, you will be joining a thriving business and busy desk, which has been built on the back of 20 years of consistent delivery for our clients. VANRATH also commits an unrivalled advertising spend on job boards and marketing to ensuring you have the strongest resources available to both attract candidates for your clients and become the ‘go to’ recruiter in your sector.
Within our Temporary Division, you will immediately play a key role within one of the most fast-paced and enjoyable arms of the VANRATH business. You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with key decision makers/hiring managers across the private and public sector within a range of the top clients across Northern Ireland
- Sourcing and meeting a range of candidates to suit the requirements of a variety of temporary roles
- Employing the full reach of job advertising capabilities to ensure you are quickly positioned as the main recruiter in your area within NI
- Placing candidates into suitable contract/project roles and helping provide support to our clients with the best temporary and interim staff available in NI
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree Qualified with 1-3 years experience within a Sales OR Recruitment background
- Detail-orientated, ambitious and commercial individual capable of building and maintaining lasting relationships
- Previous experience within Temporary Recruitment would be advantageous but is not essential as full training and mentoring will be provided throughout the first year as you grow your desk
Remuneration and Benefits
- Our consultants enjoy a lucrative base salary plus 20% on all of their fees. Based on expected fee earnings, this will be an unrivalled total salary package for a recruiter in Northern Ireland in this sector.
- 9am – 5.30pm (Mondays – Thursdays), 9am – 4.30pm (Fridays)
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of stats)
- Paid expenses
- Monthly Away Days
For further information please contact Damian Della Croce for an informal, confidential chat about the role on 028 9033 0250 or apply via the link on this page. We are aware of the sensitivities surrounding applying for this role, particularly if an individual is currently working in the recruitment industry. Please accept our assurances of true confidentially in the handling of all applications.
Job Reference: DDC001RC2_1552557414
Salary: £40000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: