Recently Qualified Accountant (mixed)
VANRATH is delighted to be working with a boutique practice to appoint an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant to join their growing business in greater Belfast. Overseeing the accounts & audit function (60/40), you will work with an impressive portfolio of clients to include manufacturers, tech and legal firms up to £25M t/o. You will oversee a small team of accounting technicians and trainees, delegating and reviewing work and undertaking some training. You will also be involved in helping with strategic decisions and further growing the firm.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a newly or recently qualified accountant who is seeking career progression, variety and autonomy within a friendly and down to earth firm.
- Managing a diverse and interesting portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation
- Audit planning & delivery
- Some tax work (first draft computations, IHT planning, restructuring)
- Preparing management accounts and financial accounts and cash flow forecasts & projections
- Managing and mentoring a small team
- Assisting with strategic decisions to help further grow the practice
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Audit or accounts background
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ambitious and commercial
- Competitive salary
- Broad role
- No travel
- Flexibility – options for reduced working hours and work from home
- On-site car parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link provided or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: LH1749_1568746829
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: