VANRATH are delighted to be working with our client a leading construction business based in Toomebridge for a Quantity Surveyor on a full time permanent basis. A dynamic role with a chance to join a strong and disciplined team of highly motivated professionals.
Key Accountable Areas:
- Manage the day to day quantity surveying tasks on contracts allocated to you including valuations, subcontract procurement and payment and production of internal financial reports.
- Maximising profit / return
- Accurate forecasting
- Manage risk
- Relationship building with Clients, stakeholders and internal operational and design teams
- Payment applications and cash collection
You will be degree educated in Quantity Surveying, with at least 2 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a main construction contractor or large sub-contractor. You will be keen to develop your skills on large scale build projects. Previous experience using relevant software would be desirable but not essential. You will be generally IT literate.
- £25,000-35,000 + benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: DT0102199_1549051222
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Verification Engineer – Embedded systems
£35000 - £45000 Per Annum + Lots Of AutonomyFull Job Spec
Verification Engineer – Biomedical
£32000 - £37000 Per Annum + Exciting Technology ExposureFull Job Spec
Manufacturing Engineer -Quality Validation
Northern Ireland (Midlands)
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum + Flexible WorkingFull Job Spec