Public Sector Deputy Principal- £36K
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a temporary Deputy Principal for a Public Sector Body based in Belfast. This temporary Deputy Principal role will run for an initial duration of six months and you will be reporting into senior staff. Working hours are 37 per week Monday to Friday.
- Contribute to the successful development of programmes/ projects by providing specialist project management expertise.
- Identify, develop and document systems and procedures for the management of projects and programmes.
- Contribute to and coordinate input to business cases for identified major projects / programmes;
- Identify and define the roles and responsibilities for all the stakeholders for identified projects /programmes, and establish project structures to ensure accountability and responsibility.
- Develop systems for the monitoring and reporting of progress and the management of risk and uncertainties.
The Ideal Person:
The ideal person must clearly demonstrate achieving a University Degree or equivalent with t least three years’ relevant experience in a Project or Programme Manager/Coordinator role to include:
(i) Planning and delivering projects on time and within budget.
(ii) Stakeholder/partner management and programme reporting.
(iii) Using formal project management techniques to deliver successful projects.
You should also be able to demonstrate evidence of managing budgets and resources, understanding of financial management procedures and demonstrate positive negotiation and influencing skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support Job job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: RWS12-04-2019_1555077866
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + flexi-time
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Senior Project Manager- Prince II
£42000 - £49000 Per Annum + Flexi-timeFull Job Spec
Education Support Worker
Northern Ireland (North)
£12 - £12.71 Per HourFull Job Spec
Data Protection/ Policy Officer – Up to £35K
£25000 - £35000 Per Annum + Flexi-timeFull Job Spec