Property Solicitor (1+ PQE)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Property Solicitor (1+ PQE) on behalf of our client, an award winning, full service, commercial law firm which has been named as one of Europe’s most innovative law firms by The Financial Times. An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Property Solicitor to join one of the largest litigation teams in the market offering litigation services to the leading financial services institutions as well as undertaking a variety of commercial litigation and insolvency work including high value debt recovery, contractual disputes, and property litigation.
- Running and managing a significant caseload of title rectification cases for key FTSE banking and mortgage lender clients
- Supporting the litigation team with a range of property queries and handling contentious property aspects of disputes to include County Court, High Court and Land Tribunal work
- Dealing with escalations from standard mortgagee sales instructions where they become complex or protracted
- From time to time supporting the mortgagee sales team with preparing and approving title reports
- Actively involved in business development activities with clients
- Actively involved in the production of legal updates and knowhow development
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 1 year post qualified experience gained within conveyancing. Experience of litigation is not essential. You will be keen and enthusiastic to learn and develop. The successful candidate will be willing to go that extra mile and deliver positive commercial solutions for financial services clients.
Market leading salary and excellent benefits package.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal Jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sarah Chapa in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: SCH120819_1565636411
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: