Project Manager ( FinTech)
This business work with major international clients to provide them with real-time information which can lead to better strategic decisions. A proper Software House with clients in major European cities.
The key responsibilities of this role can be summarised as:
– Overall responsibility one of the key development teams and the production schedule
– Work with current and potential customers to understand their needs and obtain
feedback on the product with a focus on continuous improvement.
– Responsibility for software development and the production road-map
– Manage the relationship with software provider and create a new technical specification for priority development areas once product launched
– Experience of working within an Agile environment is a distinct advantage here
– Perform any other duties in line with the role
– Previous Enterprise Scale Java exposure. You must have an understanding of the Java stack and you should have a good appreciation of Distributed Architecture.
If you are a Senior Developer that wishes to move to a more strategic or Delivery focused role, this role would be ideal. If you are currently a Technical PM from a good Java background this role could be an automatic fit.
My client have an impressive management team and exciting growth plans. You will be working with a dedicated team in a respectful environment. To find out more , please feel to get in touch with me directly.For further information, please contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: RQM3D4J1W2_1552576332
Salary: £50000 - £58500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP