VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Project Manager for a Global Private Equity and Fund administration organisation. Joining the Belfast team the Project Manager should be enthusiastic and have a real desire to drive change. The Project Manager will contribute to strategic growth and operational development of the firm by managing numerous projects.
As Project Manager you will be an integral part of the Programme Management Office managing multiple projects throughout the group. The candidate will need to be very comfortable delivering presentations and recommendations in their regular project meetings.
You will be working with a global team with office across UK, Europe, US and Asia.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Define the scope of assigned projects along with Senior Management
- Resource management in order to complete projects
- Manage stakeholders with various seniority and location
- Manage budgets to ensure delivery
- Adhere to internal project methodology
- Write reports and presentations including project recommendations.
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following:.
- 2+ years of experience of Project Management
- Ability to demonstrate full project lifecycle management.
- “Can do” attitude is a must.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Use of Project management software.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to lead and self manage.
- Financial Services experience is a plus
- Project Management Qualification (Prince2, Agile or equivalent)l.
The salary for the role would be 35-42k depending on experience along with additional benefits such as unlimited holidays. It is a great location in the city centre.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page
Job Reference: MEV-M1J8_1541703605
Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP