Programme Manager (5+yrs experience)-90k
This role will offer the successful applicant the chance to lead multplie work streams in a two year Integration project that will lead to the implementation of a new best in breed Flagship product. My client operates in a unique domain and offers autonomy, access to senior management and the chance to work with highly talented Engineers and Product Managers on an exciting two year journey.
* Work with business stakeholders to gather and coordinate product objectives and requirements
* Own programme and project planning, status reporting, spend vs budget
* Develop, maintain, and distribute (as appropriate) standard project and programme management deliverables including: project schedule, implementation plans, project budget and variances, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
* Manage delivery in a timely manner given available resources.
* Partner with internal and external development teams to deliver software products on time and with the quality required.
* Manage each release through the launch process.
* Anticipate problems and complications and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project. * Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution.
* Accountable for on time product delivery, product quality and cost
* Status reporting to senior management and the programme board
* Ensure work packages are developed and clearly owned by the relevant party, and monitor the delivery of the work packages
* Work with business stakeholders to plan, coordinate and implement client migrations to the new platforms
* 10+ years Project Management and 5+ years Programme Management experience
Some of the following experience would also be useful:
* Prior experience at a B2B SaaS/software product company
Job Reference: GMC745_1568916008
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP