VANRATH is delighted to be working in conjunction with their client a Saas Solution Software company to recruit a Presales Consultant to lead the successful delivery of customer solution designs. Working in a client facing environment, the primary role of the Presales Consultant is to support the sales process all the way through opportunity qualification to implementation.
If you are ambitious, self -motivated, excel in working in a fast paced environment and ready to grow with a company that’s shaping its future then I would be keen to have an initial conversation with you.
- Prepare and provide live demonstrations of the Software products.
- Lead customer workshops to design solutions.
- Transform business goals and requirements into customer solutions.
- Author new technical content for presales presentations and public conferences/webinars.
- Build, maintain, and foster relationships with Customers and Technical stakeholders.
- Continual self-learning and keeping pace with the evolving Tech Space
- Contribute to the ongoing growth of the our clients community
- Work with different personalities, communicate like a pro and win people over by being yourself.
- Thrive in a challenging environment, manage the resolution of obstacles and work on multiple engagements simultaneously; all whilst developing your own skills and experiences, as well as others around you.
- Most importantly, make your mark on a fast-growing business where everyone is accountable for the success.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role, demonstrating technical platforms.
- Must have a working knowledge of SaaS Platforms
- Working knowledge of Customer Success Framework
- Must be comfortable presenting to large customer audiences.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness and be able to articulate the value proposition for clients
- Demonstrated ability to successfully act as a trusted advisor, with strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to develop strong technical and commercial champions within an account. Network, engage and influence outcomes with C-level stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude and the ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Excellent work environment
- Career progression
- Personal development
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Job Reference: Mke08021912_1549652417
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Account Manager (FMCG)
Northern Ireland (Midlands)
Competitive Salary + Benefits PackageFull Job Spec
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Business Support
£55000 - £75000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec
Business Development Manager (Drinks)
Competitive Package On OfferFull Job Spec