PLANNING & ENVIRONMENT SOLICITOR
PLANNING SOLICITOR (Urgent)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Planning Solicitor on behalf of our client for their growing team in Belfast. Working as part of a team the Planning Solicitor will assist with contentious and non-contentious planning and environmental transactions.
1. Assisting with major planning inquiries and appeals to the PAC
2. Providing general planning and environmental law advices
3. judicial reviews/challenges/enforcement of planning and environmental decisions
4. Prepare transaction documentation and assist with multi and single jurisdiction transactions
5. Assist with process, coordination and project management of transactions
6. Identify areas for innovation and continuous process improvement
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be an experienced Planning Solicitor with ambition. You will possess excellent academic credentials. Exposure to planning appeals and enforcement willl be advantageous. You should have an ability to use IT platforms and large databases and possess excellent commercial writing skills. Excellent working conditions and career progression available for the right candidate.
Salary will be negotiable and tailored to attract the strongest Candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shauna Carberry in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: SMC07112018_1541620805
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + MARKET LEADING SALARY
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: