Personal Tax Senior
Personal Tax Senior
VANRATH is delighted to be working with a prestigious and growing practice in Belfast to appoint an ambitious tax professional.
Joining a successful tax team you will provide tax advise and compliance to a broad portfolio of clients to include HNW’s, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships and will help further grow and develop the business. The role offers a mix of both compliance and advisory with the opportunity to work on ad-hoc projects across both personal and corporate tax.
This is a fantastic opportunity best suited to an ATT / CTA qualified tax advisor eager to undertake an autonomous role offering clear scope to Assistant Manager / Manager level within a sociable and supportive practice.
- Providing technical advice to a varied portfolio of clients
- Calculating and submitting personal tax returns
- Ensuring clients are provided with the highest level of service in respect of their personal tax affairs
- Manage and develop a portfolio of clients, building robust working relationships and providing planning advice where needed
- Identifying cross-servicing opportunities for personal where appropriate
- Previous experience within a personal tax or mixed tax role
- ATT or CTA qualified
- Excellent client management skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Market leading salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible working arrangements
- Clear progression to management
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: LH74412_1544196371
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Senior Accountant (outsourcing)
£30000 - £40000 Per Annum + BenefitsFull Job Spec
Corporate Tax Manager
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum + Bonus + BenefitsFull Job Spec
Accounting Technician (greater Belfast)
£20000 - £25000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec