VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a paralegal to join the expanding team of our client, a long-standing multi-award-winning IT company based in Belfast. This is a unique opportunity for a paralegal who is seeking a supportive environment to work In-House in a legal and compliance capacity with the opportunity to develop their career in the long term.
- Legal and regulatory compliance matters surrounding the Group, with a focus on Financial Services contracts and FCA regulations.
- Liaising directly with internal staff, external consultants, regulatory bodies and other companies as required.
- Creation and maintenance of internal legal and compliance procedures and policies with regard to all company activity.
- Research in relation to new legal and compliance legislation and rules.
- Reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance.
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will be a paralegal with an Honours Degree in Law (minimum 2:1) and will have experience in a legal or compliance role. You will be a self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a friendly, dynamic and inclusive working environment with like-minded, talented and passionate individuals. Prior knowledge of FCA compliance within the Insurance industry will be a distinct advantage.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal Jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sarah Chapa in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: SCH150419_1555351213
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: