PA (Professional Services)
VANRATH are proud to be recruiting for our client, a market leading financial services company based in Belfast City Centre for a PA to join their team. The role will be to provide extensive support to a team of senior management along with office administration. The successful individual will be proactive and confident to work independently with support from a multisite Business Support Team across the UK.
- Provide PA support to key individuals by carrying out diary management, travel bookings and email management.
- Proactively provide a first-class customer service to all colleagues and clients, through anticipating and delivering requirements, maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and working as a team across the business sites, to drive continuous improvement.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager.
- Assist with the preparation and formatting of reports, client documents ensuring all templates are in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales.
- Representing the business in all strategic and operational activities to support and drive the business forward through contributing to the delivery of multiple initiatives and projects.
- Assist with reception duties including call handling, managing post, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Ensure to maintain and uphold quality standards, including ISO27001. Taking responsibility for document and information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services industry.
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks.
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of diary management, travel bookings.
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration.
- Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks.
- Market leading salary
- Excellent Benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: DT1709199_1568746814
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: