Office/Facilities Manager (Professional Services)
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client a leading pensions provider in Belfast City Centre for a Office/Facilities Manager. Reporting directly to the Head of HR you will be responsible for all aspects of facilities and business support management across multiple sites in the UK and managing a small team of Business Support staff.
- Demonstrate strong people management skills along with excellent interpersonal skills to effectively lead a multi-site team of Business Support Professionals to meet high volume and complex requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that all the working environments meet all relevant health and safety requirements and that the relevant and up to date risk assessments are in place.
- Supporting Corporate Services Management with planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources across buildings and/or re-organising current premises.
- Sophisticated communication skills to build relationships and gain support from a wide range of high achieving, professionally knowledgeable and technical colleagues at all levels across various locations.
- Scoping, managing, and coordinating the service levels and workload requirements of the Business Support team across all our locations.
- Ability to effectively manage the development of skills and knowledge within the team to meet strategic business objectives.
- Leading and planning essential business support services including reception, PA support, management of the incoming and outgoing mail process and efficient distribution of information, archiving, and managing external providers of security, maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal etc.
- Ensuring the prompt processing of all regulatory requirements by the team
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate must have experience in a Professional Services capacity dealing with a range of clients and staff across the board. Experience in an ISO 27001 accredited environment would be an advantage. Experience working within GDPR practices and excellent IT skills with working knowledge of all MS office packages. Must have at least 5 years experience working within a fast paced professional services environment and must have strong people management skills within a team.
- Market leading salary
- Fantastic benefits
- Travel required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: DT0802199_1549652433
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Senior Pensions Administrator (City Centre)
£28000 - £30000 Per Annum + BenefitsFull Job Spec
Receptionist/Admin Assistant (Belfast)
£17000 - £19000 Per Annum + BenefitsFull Job Spec
Administrator (Belfast City Centre)
£17000 - £20000 Per Annum + BenefitsFull Job Spec