Newly Qualified Accountant – NI market leader
Newly Qualified Accountant – Market Leading Firm – Belfast City Centre
VANRATH are exclusively recruiting for a Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant on behalf of a market leading firm based in Belfast City Centre. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Newly Qualified Accountant to join the expanding accounting team. Reporting to the Financial Controller this is outstanding opportunity to join an innovative business that is going through a phase of rapid growth.
- Preparation of Management Accounts, including preparing of quarterly reporting for a number of complex legal entities
- Carry out month end related tasks and reconciliations as required
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Updating policies and documentation around key areas of accounting judgement and financial control
- Ensuring preparation of accounts within set deadlines
- Managing the relationship with auditors
- Assist with preparation and audit of all subsidiary statutory accounts
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will ideally be a commercially astute newly/recently qualified accountant who is a self starter and wants to move into a fast paced commercial environment You will be a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills and the desire to progress and learn.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded Accountant to make a strategic career move into an innovative organisation where there is significant opportunity to gain an all round insight into a rapidly growing, exciting environment.
Salary will be tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the local market.
For further information please contact Joanne Gordon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Job Reference: JB1710025_1541703606
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Temporary Accountant – Newry
£33500 - £37500 Per AnnumFull Job Spec
£18000 - £22000 Per Annum + BenefitsFull Job Spec
Newly Qualified Accountant – PLC
Northern Ireland (South)
£30000 - £40000 Per Annum + Bonus + BenefitsFull Job Spec