Newly Qualified Accountant (Co. Tyrone)
Newly Qualified Accountant
VANRATH is delighted to be working in partnership with a forward-thinking practice in County Tyrone. Having enjoyed organic growth and with further plans to expand the practice, they are eager to appoint a qualified accountant to join their experienced team.
Reporting directly to partner level you will work with a variety of clients across a range of sectors to include manufacturing, technology, FMCG and Engineering up to £30M T/O, providing accounts preparation, business planning, audit and some tax compliance work.
The firm prides itself on offering a supportive culture where professional development is very much encouraged and overtime discouraged in order to provide a good work life balance without compromising on career advancement.
- Managing a varied client portfolio
- Accounts production
- Undertaking some audit assignments
- Tax compliance
- Exposure to advisory projects
- Assisting clients with business planning and forecasting
- Providing support to junior team members
- Working closely with Partners
- ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant
- Excellent client management skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Car parking
- Broad role
- Half day on Fridays
- Excellent work life balance
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: LH25562_1547137816
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: