VANRATH is delighted to be working in partnership with a prestigious and market leading advisory firm to appoint a Manager to join their highly successful Transaction Services team. This is a career building opportunity suited to an ambitious individual with a hunger to develop their skill set within a fast-paced and commercial environment.
Joining an experienced and supportive team, you will gain exposure to a range of high-profile and technical transactions (both local and global) with good sectoral spread.
- Delivery of projects and participation in work streams of larger more complex projects
- Accurate preparation of detailed financial analysis and recommendations to the client
- Developing junior staff members
- Business development and participation in bids, proposals and pitches
- Strong technical knowledge
- at least 12 months transaction services / M&A experience
- Good commercial acumen
- Resilient with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent client facing skills
- Exposure to high-profile transactions
- Client exposure from day one
- Opportunity to build a strong network within the local market
- Excellent support
- Market leading team
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: LH95558_1544197218
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: