Management Accountant – Newtownards
VANRATH are recruiting a commercially minded Management Accountant on behalf of a market leading organisation based in South Down. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller this is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, qualified accountant to join a market leader with a clear path for career progression. Offering a competitive salary and excellent working conditions this is an fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, successful business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations – carry out full monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Implementation of financial controls through the interpretation and review of current balances and reconciliations.
- Month end accounts preparation
- Preparation of monthly group report, weekly business report, weekly forecast, KPI’s etc as required by management
- Manage and develop the day to day running of all processes within the accounts department including supervision of accounts staff.
- Assist with annual financial audit and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Assist in preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts.
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a newly/recently qualified accountant keen to make the first move into Industry. You will be able to illustrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant to gain extensive experience in a business where career progression is guaranteed for hard working and commercial accountants.
The salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the local market place
For further information please contact Joanne Gordon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 or apply via the link.
Job Reference: JB143223_1552584924
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus +benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Credit Controller (Belfast)
£18000 - £21000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec
Accounting Technician/Assistant Accountant
£25000 - £27000 Per Annum + Additional BenefitsFull Job Spec
Senior Financial Planning Analyst
£35000 - £45000 Per Annum + NegotiableFull Job Spec