Management Accountant (Newry)
Accountant (Newry), 9-12 months, Maternity Cover
VanRath are pleased to be recruiting for an Accountant for a leading organisation based in the Newry area. The role is to cover the current Accountant overseeing a project, but could lead to extension thereafter. Ideally the appointment will allow a full handover for the successful candidate and this will provide an enjoyable and positive assignment for the successful candidate.
The purpose of the role is to play a prominent role in the finance department, delivering key information on both management and financial accounts, reporting directly into the FD. Duties are as follows:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet review.
- Liaise with managers to ensure all queries associated with the monthly management accounts are correctly and promptly treated.
- Monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to the monthly management accounts
- Responsible for managing all of the Company’s bank accounts including detailed reconciliation, balance reporting and the provision of detailed cash flow analysis.
- The reconciliation of other major balance sheet accounts, with adjustments completed where necessary
- Assisting with project work
The Ideal Candidate:
- Professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent level QBE
- Third level education in an accountancy or business related field (desirable)
- Experience of operating within a medium to large organisation
- Experience of producing management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet reviews
- Experience of managing Company bank accounts including reconciliation, balance sheet reporting and cash flow
- Experience of Microsoft products, particularly Excel spread sheets
For further information on this vacancy, or any other, Interim Accountancy appointment in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Damian Della Croce in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: DDC0140317_1568992030
Salary: £38000 - £43000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 9 months +
Job Start Date: ASAP