Management Accountant (12 mth contract)
Accountant – 12 month FTC
VANRATH are recruiting a commercially minded Management Accountant on behalf of a market leading organisation based in Belfast. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller this is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, accountant to join a market leader for a period of 12 months to cover a period of maternity. Offering a competitive salary and excellent working conditions this is an fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, successful business.
- Preparation and review of management accounts each period for the business within set reporting timelines.
- Preparation of VAT and PAYE returns.
- Preparation of period cash flow forecasting.
- Provide support in preparation of NI Annual Operating Plan roll up to Group Plan.
- Review of performance against budget and key variances investigated and explained.
- Maintain Fixed Asset register.
- Provide detailed and timely reporting of key P&L lines.
- Work closely with stores, payroll, AR and suppliers ensuring the highest standards are set and maintained and all issues resolved quickly.
- Ensure that all contractual obligations are invoiced in accordance with agreements.
- Consistent treatment of expenses to be applied across entire store network.
- Investigation and timely resolution on rolled up store data queries from RGM’s and AC’s that may have a direct impact on any Group bonus scheme which is implemented.
- Recommendation to AFC for weekly invoices to suppliers via BACS.
- Joint approver of payments with AFC.
- Ensure full compliance with period end/quarter end/year end process.
- Preparation of year end reports required for audit and timely resolution of queries raised.
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be qualified accountant/qualified by experience. You will be able to illustrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders coupled with strong Excel skills.
The salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the local market place
For further information please contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 or apply via the link.
Job Reference: LH1922_1568923202
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Finance Assistant (Lisburn)
£19000 - £20000 Per Annum + Market Leading SalaryFull Job Spec
Commercial Finance Business Partner
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum + Benefits / PackageFull Job Spec
Accounts Assistant (Belfast)
£20000 - £22000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec