Legal Professional (Multiple Roles)
LEGAL PROFESSIONAL (NEW – MULTIPLE ROLES)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for In-house Legal Professionals on behalf of our client a Leading Financial Services firm. This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Professional to work with a team of talented graduates within a global firm in a dynamic and innovative legal environment.
- Carry out legal capacity and authority due diligence checks
- Draft, negotiate and review documentation such as ISDA Master Agreements, collateral agreements, futures agreements, execution agreements, derivative agreements
- Liaise with trading desks, client relationship teams, risk management and specialist legal teams to resolve various derivatives-related issues
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders on client launches and priorities to ensure timely execution of all trading documentation
- Liaise with local counsel in multiple jurisdictions to register security interests created under new client trading relationships
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a legal professional with at least 6 months legal experience. The ideal candidate will have strong academics. Previous experience in banking or ISDA/CMA will be an advantage. Additional languages will also be advantageous. This role will suit a young legal professional/newly qualified solicitor and has excellent opportunities for career progression.
Salary will be negotiable and tailored to attract the strongest Candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shauna Carberry in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: SMC301118_1543777207
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum + Market leading salary
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: