VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Legal Bookkeeper for a legal practice based in the Heart of Belfast City Centre. Our client specializes in conveyancing, probate, litigation and family work. The role of Legal Bookkeeper is a full time permanent position with a market leading salary and is crucial to enable the efficient running of the firm.
- Payment of monthly salaries
- Daily posting of accounts to office and client accounts, preparing cheques and setting up online payments, tracking and allocating incoming funds.
- Analysis of day to day accounting information.
- Working with fee earners and finance manager to achieve goals of the firm.
- Monthly, quarterly and year end reconciliations and working with the firm’s Accountants to prepare year end accounts, together with preparing for annual Audits of accounts.
- Completing VAT and PAYE and making online returns and payments.
The Ideal Person:
- Recent Relevant Legal Bookkeeping experience
- Must have experience with a Sage Payroll system or similar
- Experience working with online Banking is desirable but training will be provided to a suitable candidate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience preparing financial information for management
For further information on this Legal Bookkeeper vacancy, or any other Legal Bookkeeper job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jessica Grieve in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: JGR1504_1552584635
Salary: Market Leading Salary
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: