VANRATH are proud to have an Exclusive opportunity for a QA Engineer to join one of Belfast’s newest and most exciting companies as they set-up a brand new engineering centre in the heart of the city
The client is brand new to Belfast offering innovative commercial grade hardware solutions that utilise multiple technology stacks to deliver a unique customer experience. Their brand new office space is located in the heart of the city and with excellent transport links. The atmosphere is professional but informal and dress code is casual.
With continued expansion plans over the next few years the client is keen to secure the very best QA talent
As a QA Engineer your role will be challenging and varied offering exposure to a wide range of technologies
- Key focus on testing a modern Web Stack & API testing
- Work as part of a small team to put testing strategies in place and ensure coverage
- Gain exposure to new technologies like Cloud services and hardware integration
- You’ll have the autonomy to drive testing strategy, introduce new tools as appropriate
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an ambitious QA Engineer with an interest moving into a word class client that offers outstanding exposure to modern technologies
- 3+ years experience in a QA testing role
- Experience testing Web or Mobile applications and testing APIs
- Exposure to tools such as Jenkins & Postman would be highly regarded
- Ambitious, detail oriented, technically sound
The ability to work as part of a team and lead from the front and a drive to self-develop are also highly desirable.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits as the team continues to expand offers the very real prospect of rapid career progression.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: 1505-NF_1565719229
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + flexible working
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
QA Contract (UNIX & SQL)
£350 - £425 Per DayFull Job Spec
QA Engineer – Make a real difference!
£35000 - £45000 Per Annum + Negotiable Based On ExperienceFull Job Spec
Quality Assurance Engineer – Web API testing
£38000 - £50000 Per Annum + Negotiable Based On ExperienceFull Job Spec