Junior Administrator (Greater Belfast)
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Junior Administrator for our client a public sector agency based in the Greater Belfast area. Reporting directly to the Business Liaison Manager, you will be responsible for managing your own workload and the smooth running of the office. This role offers learning and development opportunities.
- Provide high quality routine administrative and financial support ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures including the maintenance of all files and correspondence as necessary
- Manage the diary and set up meetings on behalf of the Head of Operations
- Scheduling meetings
- To act as the first point of contact in respect of telephone enquiries and provide advice where appropriate
- Distribute post and provide reception duties
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff
- To assist with the provision of refreshments for internal meetings
- Assist in the implementation of GDPR
- Provide high level service to all stakeholders.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative and financial systems
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reduction
The Ideal Person:
The ideal candidate will have 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, have at least 1 years experience working within an office environment and be fully computer literate. Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Previous experience working in health and social care environment would be an advantage.
- Market leading salary
- Fantastic Benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: DT13032019_1552503633
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: