IT Administrator (Enniskillen)
The IT Administrator (Enniskillen) is responsible for managing a number of projects within my client’s project portfolio including resource planning, communications with and management of internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the implementation of strategic objectives.
The IT Administrator (Enniskillen) will also require the post holder to provide technical and administrative support to approximately 150 users.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide project & technical support to IT Project Manager/ Senior Managers as required
- Provide cover for an ITIL compliant helpdesk as required.
- Trouble shoot applications and systems to identify and help resolve operational difficulties
- Carry out UAT (User Acceptance Testing) to facilitate application development
- Identify and utilise appropriate software to support project management processes, eg. MS Project and MS Office professional
- Undertake ongoing planning, monitoring and budgeting of project(s) progress
- Support process of Configuration Management – ensure that standard project documentation is established, updated and stored, e.g. highlight reports, issue and risk logs
- Maintain administrative records of projects within ICT unit
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract or Temporary IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Job Reference: ORF712TAd_1544199965
Salary: £26000 - £26600 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: