IP CORPORATE COUNSEL
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for Senior Corporate Counsel, Intellectual Property, on behalf of our client, a leading tech firm renowned for reputation in both the US and Europe. You will be an experienced Corporate Counsel with intellectual property expertise to provide legal support with significant exposure to all functional areas. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a legal team in the growing tech industry in Northern Ireland.
- Dealing with issues pertaining to product development, open source, inbound technology licensing, copyright, trademarks and patents
- Maintaining relationships with managers in the various business units and departments
- Conducting various legal projects
- Maintaining and revising template agreements
- Supporting the development and implementation of various standardized processes and procedures that increase the ability of our client to effectively manage its intellectual property
- Anticipating problems and initiate actions to ensure contractual issues are addressed efficiently
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be an experienced Senior Corporate Solicitor with a proven track record seeking further continued career progression. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player and have a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in intellectual property and technology licensing with at least 4 years of law firm experience and some in-house experience.
Salary will be negotiable and tailored to attract the strongest Candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sarah Chapa in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: SCH120419_1555264808
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: