Internal Recruitment Specialist (Tyrone)
Internal Recruitment Specialist
VANRATH HR is excited to be recruiting for an Internal Recruitment Specialist for a large commercial organisation based in County Tyrone.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of HR (NI) and indirectly to the Group Talent Manager.
You will provide management within the business with an effective and efficient recruitment and selection service, ensuring strong communication processes and key relationships are developed.
- Working closely with the HR team on the Recruitment and Retention Strategies of the business
- Regular consultation with managers on manpower planning requirements
- Ensuring that Recruitment KPIs, including lifecycle timescales are met.
- Developing and updating job descriptions and employee specifications, preparing advertisements, and working in conjunction with our sourcing partners to attract and recruit new talent
- Managing & updating recruitment systems and data platforms with candidate information.
- Shortlisting candidates as per the person specification and conducting interviews when required
- Administration for all new hires in line with minimum standards and best practice to include contracts of employment, disclosure checks, references, Right to Work checks, etc
- Liaise with Training department regarding scheduling of inductions and initial training requirements
- Communicating effectively with other departments on all new employee set up requirements
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Craft and send proactive engagement emails
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Develop & maintain talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates through the process to understand where challenges may lie and communicate this back to the business.
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Applicant Tracking System)
The Successful Candidate
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast paced and challenging recruitment environment, preferably in-house
- Proven track record in managing end to end recruitment lifecycles
- Experience in developing brand initiatives
- Highly analytical, with a strong attention to detail
- A drive to excel in a fast paced environment and desire to far exceed expectations
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- A strong team player with a drive to continuously improve our processes and practices
- Availability to travel to other sites, career fairs and events when required
Competitive base salary + parking + benefits
For further information on this HR vacancy, or any other Human Resource related job in Northern Ireland, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD)in the strictest confidence on 07577777450 or 02890 330250 in the strictest of confidence
Job Reference: RDM8/11/18RS_1541688956
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: