Internal Audit Manager (City Centre)
Internal Audit Manager
A highly reputable organisation based in Belfast are urgently recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager for a long-term temporary contract to cover a period of maternity. This will be a broad role overseeing a portfolio of public sector clients (NI and ROI) and will provide excellent experience for the successful candidate along with a market-leading rate for this level of appointment.
– Responsible for managing the delivery of outsourced, risk based Internal Audit Services to a range of clients in the education, housing and not-for-profit sectors.
– Includes planning and supervising all aspects of the delivery of individual Internal Audit assignments, agreeing the Terms of Reference for individual reviews with the client and supervising and coaching staff in their delivery of the audit work.
– Liaising with client stakeholders to discuss issues and performed reviews of the audit work done to ensure that key risks are properly addressed in the audit work performed and that the work is completed in accordance with internal quality assurance standards.
– Review areas such as: Core Financial processes, IT General Controls, Data Protection, Procurement, Corporate Governance and Risk Management, Strategic Financial Planning and Budgeting and Human Resources.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to Degree level
- Qualified Accountant with extensive experience of delivering internal audits with public sector and/or NFP client base
- Strong IT, communication and project management skills
- Ability to reason effectively
- Willingness to travel
- Highly numerate
- Immediate availability or reduced notice period
Negotiable hourly rate, dep. on experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other senior accountancy appointment in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Damian Della Croce in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: DDC0310517_1541758406
Salary: £32000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 9-12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Financial Analyst – Belfast
£35000 - £45000 Per Annum + Bonus + BenefitsFull Job Spec
Commercial Accountant – Craigavon – 10 months+
Northern Ireland (South)
£34000 - £37000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec
Internal Auditor (part-qualified)
£26000 - £35000 Per AnnumFull Job Spec