Implementation Consultant – Microsoft
The Implementation Consultant will help to increase customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality consulting services on time and on budget. The successful Implementation Consultant will also work with the technical architects to implement and deploy leading edge technologies to our customer base. As part of the Implementation Consultant’s role, you will effectively estimate the effort required to deliver results and to correctly set customer expectations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality consulting services on time and on budget.
- Work with the technical architects to implement and deploy leading edge technologies to our customer base.
- Identify opportunities to develop solutions for customers.
- Assist in the delivery of successful leading edge proof of concept and early adopter projects.
- Proactively transfer product skills and knowledge to customers as part of the project engagement process.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Office 365
- Large user migrations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
- Knowledge of Azure desirable
- Windows Server and Windows Operating Systems
- Active Directory experience
Education and Qualifications, one or more of the following:
- Microsoft qualifications, MCSE or higher
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to work to meet targets.
- Excellent customer facing and telephone skills.
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills including the ability to write clear and concise documentation.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify, develop and implement innovative and flexible approaches to support delivery.
- A high level of self-motivation together with a willingness to learn new skills.
- A full driving licence – preferably clean
£350 – £450 a day
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract or Temporary IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Considering Contracting? Book in for an informal 1-2-1 during our ‘Contractor Info. Afternoons’, held every Wednesday & Friday. Our Contractor Experts, Orla Fitzsimons and Matthew Clarke, are here to help with your questions and discuss opportunities.
Job Reference: ORF181Mic_1571594403
Salary: £350 - £450 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: