HR Officer (Manufacturing) Tyrone
HR Officer (Manufacturing)
VANRATH is pleased to be exclusively partnering with a leading manufacturing organisation, presently seeking to appoint a HR Officer based in County Tyrone.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner, the Human Resource Officer will work to deliver a combination of operational HR support and group wide projects and initiatives in a collaborative and highly inclusive culture.
- Leading recruitment activities from planning to offer
- Support and Advise Managers on Employee Relations
- Track all attendance related disciplinary meetings, giving feedback and concerns to management team
- Support managers with Performance Management system and review training needs identified
- Ensure all HR matters are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Officer, with 2 years experience operating at this level.
- 2 Years HR Officer level experience
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline (i.e. Business Studies / Human Resource Management)
- Knowledge of and experience in recruitment process, training and development, performance management and employee engagement
- IT literate – proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly developed organisation & time Management skills
- Competitive salary
- Highly supportive and collaborative HR team
For further information on this Exclusive HR vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD)in the strictest of confidence on 07577777450
Job Reference: RDM18/9/19HRG_1568833218
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: