HR Officer (Healthcare)
HR Officer (Health care)
VANRATH is delighted to be partnering with leading a multi site health-care organisation presently recruiting a HR Officer, based out of their Belfast headquarters on the outskirts(East) of the City Centre.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will provide advice on a range of HR related issues across, grievance, absence management, performance management, maternity and employment law.
The role will encompass the full HR remit, however there is a particular emphasis on employee relations and should be considered as a key part of the role.
The HR Officer will work within a small team of 3, with ongoing support and career development in a fast paced and very commercial HR department.
- Responsible for dealing with employee relations issues, predominantly looking at capability & performance management and grievances.
- Responsible for absence management including short term and long term
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Carry out and/or oversee administration duties relating to all HR functions
- Full spec available upon request
The Successful Candidate
- CIPD Qualified
- 2- 3 years year’s HR related experience
- Experience of handling employee relations issues
- Full driving license and access to transport.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an aspiring HR Officer or Advisor, with ongoing support and career development guaranteed.
For further information on this HR vacancy, or any other Human Resource related job in Northern Ireland, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD)in the strictest confidence on 07577777450 or 02890 330250 in the strictest of confidence
Job Reference: RDM11/2/18HROH_1549906933
Salary: £22000 - £26000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: