HR Officer – Flexible working – Co. Down
Vanrath are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis, with an organisation based in County Down who are anticipating growth over the next few years and are looking for a permanent HR Officer to join them.
This role will offer a great deal of flexibility and has potential for the successful candidate to work from home a few days a week, or part time!
Salary is in the range of £25,000 to £27,000 per annum.
The HR Officer will be an integral member of the business. Acting in a key role, the post holder will be responsible for developing and managing the company’s HR function
- Co-ordinate recruitment and selection from initial advertising; short listing; interviews to appointment and induction.
- Support and guide managers with performance reviews; probation reviews; sickness absence management; investigations; capability processes; disciplinary & grievance processes.
- Advise, develop, maintain, communicate and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Develop HR function across the business.
- Develop and maintain a GDPR compliant HR system
- Manage all administration relevant to HR and ensure compliance with applicable law
- Conduct training analysis with managers and co-ordinate/deliver staff training.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety policy and procedure.
- Ensure up to date and accurate HR statistics and prepare reports for the senior management team
Qualifications and Experience
- Business or HR related degree and CIPD certification
- Competent understanding of employment law
- Demonstrable experience implementing change and/or policies
- Ability to work on own initiative
Competencies and Aptitudes
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others in the pursuit of team objectives.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills.
- Flexible attitude
For further information on this Exclusive HR vacancy, please contact Sophie Cousans in the strictest of confidence on 02890330250
Job Reference: SOP1109191_1568208208
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum + flexible working
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: