HR Officer (Downpatrick)
VANRATH is delighted to be assisting with the recruitment for an award winning manufacturing organisation based in County Down, with the appointment of a HR Officer on a full time basis for a pending period of maternity. It is anticipated that the role will last for 9-10 months, dependent upon start date.
The HR Officer will be responsible for developing relationships at all levels in the company, particularly at Management level, creating an environment of trust and transparency through effective communications.
- Coach & support managers on people-related matters, providing them with the tools & guidance to effectively manage their teams
- Ensure that HR practices and processes are consistently and fairly applied within business function
- Develop relationships with employees at all levels, ensuring a deep understanding of the employee relations issues and fostering a positive work environment
- Provide guidance & coaching for managers on the performance management process
- Identify HR best practice from previous experience, and suggest process improvements
- Identify initiatives to enhance engagement in business function, and act as an ambassador for
- Partner with management in the implementation and execution of new initiatives.
- In partnership with managers, critically review resource requirements and assist in talent management planning.
- 3 + year’s experience at HR Officer or equivalent level
- Experience in manufacturing or food manufacturing sector
- Experience in dealing with complex Employee Relations issues
- Strong NI employment legislation exp
On offer is an attractive base salary and benefits package and the opportunity to get involved in a business partnering role, providing real career development opportunity
For further information on this HR related vacancy, or any other Human Resource related job in Northern Ireland, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD)in the strictest of confidence on 07577777450 or 02890 330250
Job Reference: RDM9/10/18HRO_1539099340
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: